Who are we?
We are an independent law firm representing clients nationally from our offices in North Finchley, London and Tring, Hertfordshire.
Empathy, efficiency, and approachability are the qualities that lie at the heart of our work and our ethos is simple:
- We listen to what our client has to say;
- We give straightforward advice on the options available;
- We listen to what our client wants to do.
You, the client, are always in control. Together we drive your case forward.
This is the way we achieve the best results for our clients.
Our dynamic team of solicitors, trainees, paralegals and support staff have continually delivered a premium service at affordable prices. The quality of the service we offer has seen us grow from a team of 10 in 2006, to a team of over 50 professionals.
GN Law has a reputation for integrity and excellence and we strive to maintain it.
We take great pride and care in mentoring and developing our solicitors, trainee solicitors, paralegals and support staff through our internal training programme.
Junior staff are fully trained in all aspects of obtaining instructions, case management and managing their own caseload. Training includes advocacy skills, evidence analysis, cross-examination techniques and mock hearings. Elsewhere, junior staff are supervised daily and appraised quarterly and have tailored training plans designed to bring out the best from them.
Solicitors and other senior staff receive regular e-mail updates on all developments in the law as well as monthly internal training, external lectures and courses to ensure that their knowledge is always up to date.
We are committed to playing an active part in the local community;
- We assist our local Citizens Advice Bureau by providing free advice sessions on community care issues;
- We operate FREE advice clinics on Mondays (housing and landlord & tenant law), Tuesdays (wills & probate) and Wednesdays (family/divorce);
- Since 2011 we have been part of ‘Will Aid’ raising over £34,000 for charity and have been identified as one of the top donating firms nationwide by the Hendon & Finchley Times;
- We have worked with London Greek Radio (103.3FM) helping the Greek speaking community understand how the law affects them with a weekly show ‘Understanding the law’;
- We participated in 'Mastermind in Harrow' to raise money for the MIND charity.