- We are currently recruiting paralegals for our Mental Health Department;
- The position is based at our North Finchley office in London;
- Closing date for applications: 12/10/20.
- It is essential that applicants have a genuine interest in and commitment to mental health law;
- It is also essential that applicants have a full driving licence and have use of a car as the hospitals we visit are often remote.
- We view this as a long-term appointment with the possibility of a training contract subject to performance;
- Support to become accredited by the Law Society (https://www.lawsociety.org.uk/career-advice/individual-accreditations/mental-health-accreditation) - subject to performance / committment
- Thorough training in law, practice and LAA requirements;
- Annual salary of £18,000 and 20 days holiday;
- Entry into our discretionary bonus scheme.
Mental Health Paralegal - North Finchley, London Office
Salary & Benefits
The position attracts: -