Community care is an expanding area of law which deals with assessments and entitlement to provision of services within the community for people with a disability.
If for any reason you feel that you, or someone you know, may not be receiving the care they need in the community, or are being incorrectly charged or overcharged for that care, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Our team is dedicated to listening, understanding, and standing up for the vulnerable, to ensure they receive the help and support they are entitled to.
If you are a service user, carer or professional, we can help. Legal Aid funding is available to those clients who are financially eligible.
We can help with the following problems:
- Failure by a local authority to carry out community care assessments
- Failure to provide adequately for care needs following assessment
- Withdrawal & reduction of community care services
- Charging disputes
- Provision of services to people leaving hospital
- Aftercare services following discharge from detention under the Mental Health Act
- Healthcare rationing & closure of residential homes, day centres & specialist clinics
- Court of Protection work
- Deprivation of Liberty matters and Advance Directives
Contact us to see if you are eligible to receive legal aid.
Are you eligible for Legal Aid?
You may be able to get financial assistance to help with your case.
To find out if you are eligible please visit the Legal Aid Checker