COVID-19 direct contact phone numbers
Anthea Cowles 07384 765 078
Navin Bundhoo 07388 629330
Ayana Porteous-Simpson - 07385 918299
Protecting your property rights
We understand that housing issues can be stressful, so we approach each case with care and compassion. We protect your property rights and boast an enviable record of achieving outstanding results for our clients.
Our work includes but is not limited to:
- Landlord and tenant disputes
- Advice on tenancy agreements and notices (including drafting)
- Rent possession claims
- Mortgage repossessions
- Disrepair claims including improvement notices issued by local authorities
- Suitability of accommodation challenges
- Residential Property Tribunal applications (e.g. challenging increases to rent)
- Leasehold Valuation Tribunal applications (e.g. challenging service charges and lease variations)
- Deposit disputes
- Rent Act tenancies and succession
- Anti-social behaviour injunctions and possession cases
Legal Aid is available for a lot of housing issues. You are more than welcome to contact the team and we will be able to advise whether you could qualify for Legal Aid.
Check to see if you are eligible here.
Are you eligible for Legal Aid?
You may be able to get financial assistance to help with your case.
To find out if you are eligible please visit the Legal Aid Checker