Landlord & Tenant
COVID-19 direct contact phone numbers
Anthea Cowles - 07384 765 078
Navin Bundhoo - 07388 629330
For more infromation please read The Effect of Covid-19 on Renters
Protecting your property rights
Our Landlord & Tenant team is here to protect your property rights. Whether you are a landlord, homeowner or leaseholder, we can assist you with your property issues. The team will guide you in the best and most effective way forward and will make sure you take the correct steps to save you both time and money.
We are skilled at dealing with both contentious and non-contentious aspects of landlord and tenant law.
Whether you are letting your house or flat as an investment or because you are working away, we will make sure your property is properly protected. We can draft agreements and deal with potential problems including non-payment of rent, damage to your property, tenants/licensees refusing to leave at the end of a tenancy/license.
We offer clear legal advice and practical solutions on matters including: -
- Issuing proceedings for the possession of premises
- Removal of unauthorised occupants
- Defending claims made by tenants
- Assignments and sub-letting
- Drafting tenancies
- Tenancy/License problems
- Rent reviews and recovery of rent arrears
- Leasehold issues
We offer fixed fees tailored to your needs as well as flexible payment terms.
- Section 21 notice £100
- Section 8 notice £150
- Section 8/21 notice with service £150 (+ £25 per party served)
Please note the above prices do not include VAT. Total cost will be inclusive of VAT.
- Issue of accelerated possession claim £300
- Issue and service of accelerated possession claim £350
- Issue of possession claim £600
- Issue and service of possession claim £650
Please note the above prices do not include VAT and courts fees. Total cost will be inclusive of VAT and court fees.
- Representation at court hearing £200
Please note the above price does not include VAT or travel costs. Total cost will be inclusive of VAT and travel costs.
- Application for warrant of eviction £100
Please note the above price does not include VAT and courts fees. Total cost will be inclusive of VAT and court fees.
Check to see if you are eligible here.
Are you eligible for Legal Aid?
You may be able to get financial assistance to help with your case.
To find out if you are eligible please visit the Legal Aid Checker