burger document facebook google-plus info mail mailing-list scales speech-bubbles telephone telephone2 twitter vcard youtube
Make a Payment

GN Law Media: How can I see my child without going to court?

In this video, I will explain the pre- court options available to parents who can’t agree arrangements in respect of their children. If you’re unable to agree child arrangements with your ex-partner, you should first consider Mediation or Negotiation. These options are usually quicker, cheaper and less stressful than going to court. Click here to find out more 

Posted on Sunday, 19th July 2015