burger document facebook google-plus info mail mailing-list scales speech-bubbles telephone telephone2 twitter vcard youtube
Make a Payment

GN Law Media: How do I relocate with my child?

If you are considering moving to live abroad with your child, you will need the permission of anyone with parental responsibility or the court. In this video, I will explain this process.

Click here to find out more 


Posted on Tuesday, 21st July 2015