burger document facebook google-plus info mail mailing-list scales speech-bubbles telephone telephone2 twitter vcard youtube
Make a Payment

GN Law Media: How do you apply for a Lasting Power of Attorney (LPA)?

Making an application for an LPA involves completing the substantive LPA forms for Property and Financial Affairs and/or Health and Welfare. These forms require the details of the donor, their attorney and the “certificate provider” who can be a solicitor or medical professional. Click here to find out more


Posted on Friday, 31st July 2015