burger document facebook google-plus info mail mailing-list scales speech-bubbles telephone telephone2 twitter vcard youtube
Make a Payment

GN Law Media: How do you get compensation from the police?

Suing for compensation is a two stage process. Firstly you need to send a Letter of Claim to the Legal Department of the relevant police force. If they don’t settle your case out of Court then you need to move to the second stage which is to start Court proceedings which are complex. Click here to find out more

Posted on Friday, 3rd July 2015