burger document facebook google-plus info mail mailing-list scales speech-bubbles telephone telephone2 twitter vcard youtube
Make a Payment

GN Law Media: What is the difference between complaints and compensation claims?

When an incident occurs between you and the police you can either complain or you can sue for compensation. Complaints are brought with a view to getting officers disciplined, sacked or charged with a criminal offence. Compensation claims are all about money, and you can only bring a claim if you have suffered damage. Click to watch the video

Posted on Monday, 29th June 2015