burger document facebook google-plus info mail mailing-list scales speech-bubbles telephone telephone2 twitter vcard youtube
Make a Payment

GN Law Media: What sorts of complaints can you make against the police?

Police view complaints as falling into two different categories – complaints against officers and complaints about how the police operate. General complaints about performance or the operation of police officers are called ‘Direction and Control Matters’ and complaints against specific officers for assault or wrongful arrest, for instance, will go to the DPS or the Directorate of Professional Standards.  Click to watch the video

Posted on Tuesday, 30th June 2015