Alina joined GN Law in September 2021 to work as a Paralegal in the Family, Housing and Wills, Trusts & Probate departments of the Finchley office.
- LPC and Master of Laws (LLM) – BPP Law School (2019 - 2020)
- Bachelor of Laws – Newcastle University (2016 - 2019)
- A Levels – Woodhouse College (2013 - 2015)
- Paralegal, GN Law (2021 – Present)
- Mini Pupillage, New Park Court Chambers (2017)
- Mini Pupillage, Old Square Chambers (2012)
- Shadowing Experience, Clifford Chance (2012)
Alina was a finalist of the Newcastle University Senior Mooting Competition.
- Russian and Ukrainian (Fluent)
- Spanish (Elementary Proficiency).
Personal Interests and Activities
Alina is passionate about fitness. She enjoys Tabata gym classes and swimming, having raced in competitive galas for over seven years, including a pre-London 2012 Olympic Games juniors’ race at the Aquatics Centre.
Alina is an avid Marvel and Harry Potter fan, enjoys reading, music and cooking (or attempting to!).