Direct Dial - 0203 887 6847
Chryso Loizides is a solicitor in the Court of Protection and Wills, Trusts & Probate departments.
Chryso advises clients in Wills, Trust & Probate and Court of Protection matters.
- LPC with Masters of Law (LLM) – University of Law (2017-2018)
- LLB (Honours) – University of Surrey (2014-2017)
- GN Law 2018
- City of London Appeals Clinic (Pro-bono) 2017
- Chryso is fluent in Greek
Personal Interests and Activities:
- Chryso enjoys volunteering and supporting charity organisations. She is also passionate about travelling, cooking, practicing yoga and dancing Latin.