Fellow Chartered Legal Executive
Direct Dial - 020 8492 2297
Claudette is a Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Legal Executives working in the private Family Department. Claudette specialises in private family law including divorce and separation, financial remedies, co-habitation disputes, pre-nuptial agreements and domestic violence. She has particular expertise in divorce and financial remedies on divorce.
- CILEX Law College
- Associate 1985 -1987
- Fellow 1999-2001
- GN Law 2017
- Cartwright Cunningham Haselgrove 2004 – 2013
- Adams 1998 -2004
- Coldham Shield & Mace 1987 – 1998
What clients say ...
- Mrs Claudette Terrode from GN Law dealt amazingly with my family matter. I was blessed to meet her in such a stressful time of my life. I trusted her blindly and I was right. Claudette is professional and very competent. Despite the cultural and religious differences, I was agreeably surprised to see that she was knowledgeable and this saved us time and efforts. I absolutely and highly recommend Mrs. Terrode services.
- I was pleased Claudette dealt with my divioce petition effciently & professionally, even a withdrawal was straight forward & no extra charges. Very grateful to her help at a difficult time.
- I went through an extremely complex and difficult divorce - even more so as my marriage was not easy to prove as it took place abroad and my husband hid all evidence of it. Thankfully, I found Claudette Terrode, and her competent knowledge and understanding as well as her consistent guidance meant that I finally broke free. Thank you, Claudette for your time and effort. Sorry my case was such a nightmare; without your support, my liberation would never have been possible!
Claudette enjoys baking and cake decorating, travelling , and spending time with friends and family. Claudette attends church regularly and helps with the over 60’s in the congregation.