Direct Dial - 0208 343 5881
Fran is a solicitor in our Mental Health and Actions against Public Bodies departments and is based in our Finchley Office. Fran is a Law Society accredited Mental Health Panel member.
Fran joined GN Law in 2017 as a paralegal and represents clients who have been detained under the Mental Health Act 1983; this includes helping prepare cases and conductnig the advocacy before the First-tier Tribunal (Mental Health). In the Actions against Public Bodies department, Fran advises on all types of cases from unlawful arrest and assault by police to discrimination and human rights claims.
- BA Criminology (Hons) - Durham University (2011-2014)
- GDL - University of Law (2015- 2016)
- LPC LLM - University of Law (2016-2017)
- GN Law - Solicitor - March 2020 - present
- GN Law 2017 - March 2020 paralegal and trainee solicitor
Personal Intrests and Activities
- Fran likes travelling, cooking, singing and spending time by the sea.