Direct Dial - 020 8343 5882
Lilian is a solicitor working in the Court of Protection department.
Lilian advises clients in Court of Protection matters mianly involving welfare decisions and cases involving the Official Solicitor.
- LLB (Honours) Law, the University of Surrey
- LPC with Masters of Law, the University of Law
- GN Law – 2018
- City of London Appeals Clinic - 2017
- McKenzie Friend at the National Centre for Domestic Violence - 2017
- Intern at Michaelides & Michaelides Advocates LLP, Cyprus - 2016
- Lilian is fluent in Greek.
Personal Interests & Activities
- Lilian is passionate about psychology, philosophy and spirituality. She enjoys painting, art and theatre classes and volunteering for a number of charities.