Direct Dial - 020 8343 5884
Lovelace is a trainee solicitor working in the Mental Health department.
Lovelace is currently enjoying his training seat in the Mental Health department, representing client detained under the Mental Health Act 1983 with applications to the First Tier Tribunal and with other matters relating to their detention under the Act.
Lovelace is a member of the Law Society Mental Health Accreditation Scheme which covers the representation of patients in all proceedings before the First-tier Tribunal (Mental Mealth) under the Mental Health Act 1983.
- LLB (Hons) London South Bank University 2014- 2017
- Lambeth County Court 2015
- Legal Advice Clinic (LSBU) 2016
- Greenwich Migrant Hub 2016
- GN Law 2018
Personal Interests & Activities
- Enjoys voluntary and charity work. Raised funds for various charities in the past.
- Loves music, plays the guitar and piano.
- Supports Manchester United (avid football fan).