** Due to COVID-19, Lovelace is currently on flexible-furlough and works Monday to Wednesday only **
Lovelace is a trainee solicitor working in the Actions against Public Bodies department.
Lovelace is currently enjoying his training seat in the Actions against Public Bodies department where he helps clients pursue complaints and compensation claims agains the police and other public bodies. Lovelace also continues to help clients who are detained under the Mental Health Act 1983, including applications to the First-tier Tribunal (Mental Health) and Hospital Managers Meetings.
Lovelace is a member of the Law Society Mental Health Accreditation Scheme which covers the representation of patients in all proceedings before the First-tier Tribunal (Mental Mealth) under the Mental Health Act 1983.
- LLB (Hons) London South Bank University 2014- 2017
- Lambeth County Court 2015
- Legal Advice Clinic (LSBU) 2016
- Greenwich Migrant Hub 2016
- GN Law 2018
Personal Interests & Activities
- Enjoys voluntary and charity work. Raised funds for various charities in the past.
- Loves music, plays the guitar and piano.
- Supports Manchester United (avid football fan).