Manhas Aziz is a Consultant Solicitor in the Mental Health Department at GN Law and advises on all aspects of Mental Health Law.
Manhas is an accredited member of the Law Society Mental Health panel scheme and regularly represents patients at First-tier Tribunal and Hospital Managers hearings. He has particular expertise in advising, assisting and representing patients detained under civil and forensic Sections of the Mental Health Act 1983.
- 2010 The College of Law, Legal Practice Course
- 2007 University of Essex, LLB (Hons)
- 2016 GN Law
- 2011 Lawana & Co Solicitors
- 2007 Douglass Simon Solicitors
- Accredited member of the Law Society’s Mental Health Tribunal Panel since 2013
Manhas is an avid Tennis Player and enjoys playing on weekends at his local club. He also regularly follows the ATP and WTA tours. Manhas has a keen interest in History and Philosophy.