** Due to COVID-19, Mary is currently on furlough and is due to return on 3rd August 2020 **
Mary is a Solicitor in our Wills, Trusts and Probate department.
Mary joined GN Law in January 2020. She has extensive experience in advising clients on wills and codicils, estate planning, lasting powers of attorney, probate and estate administration, deeds of variation and Court of Protection matters.
- Post graduate certificate in corporate and commercial law, University of London - 2016
- Qualified Lawyers Transfer Test, Kaplan Altior - 2008
- Nigerian Law School, BL (Hons 2.1) – 2004
- Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma Nigeria, Law LLB (Hons 2.1) – 2002
- Huggins Lewis and Fosketts – 2019
- Barnes and Partners – 2018
- Romain Coleman Solicitors 2015 – 2016
- Locum solicitor 2013 – 2015
- Eagles Solicitors – 2011 – 2013
- Ennon and Co – 2008 – 2009
- Qualified Solicitor – 2009
Personal Interest and Activities
Mary loves reading and meeting people from diverse background and cultures.