** COVID-19 direct mobile contact - 07388 629330 **
Navin is a Solicitor working in the Housing Department and is based at our Finchley Office.
Navin advises clients on all aspects of Housing/Landlord and Tenant issues, including homelessness, possession claims, rent arrears and disrepair matters.
Navin joined GN Law as a Paralegal in November 2016, where he worked in the Mental Health department advising and assisting clients who were detained in Mental Health hospitals.
He then moved to the Court of Protection/Community Care department, where he assisted in cases where we were instructed by the Official Solicitor. He also gained experience in assisting clients with their care needs assessments, financial assessments, direct payments and aftercare under section 117 of the Mental Health Act 1983 (as amended).
Navin also has experience in drawing up wills for clients having completed a seat in the Wills, Trust and Probate department as part of his training contract. He has experience in advising clients on probate, trusts and Lasting Powers of Attorney.
- LPC- London Metropolitan University (2017-2019)
- LLB (Hons)- London Metropolitan University (2011-2014) (First Class Honours)
- GN Law 2016
Personal Interests & Activities
Navin is a proud Arsenal supporter. He enjoys playing 5-a side football at Power league and is a member of a running club. He has also previously completed a 10km run for charity.
Navin also enjoys volunteering and helping the community, having been a witness service volunteer at Willesden Magistrates for 2 years.
What Clients Say:
- Would like to take the moment on the behalf of XXX to say thank you for helping us to get the result that we were looking for.
- Thanks so much for this good news and for all your (and your colleagues') wise advice and hard work!
- This was the second matter you have aided me with, and both were dealt with speed and professionalism.
- Very happy with our dealings regarding our wills. Thank you again.
- Very impressed with Navin’s level of knowledge and understanding. Handled our queries with clear explanation, I feel very much at ease, he was also reassuring of any concerns. Excellent overall service, highly recommended!
- As I was treated in great professional manner in every way, if I or someone I know needs a Solicitor, I certainly know where to go.
- I cannot praise your service enough, absolutely fabulous. Thank you very much.