Olivia Allen is a trainee solicitor in the Housing and Family departments and is based in our Finchley Office.
Olivia initially joined Guile Nicholas for work experience in the Actions against the Police Department in 2018. She is now working full-time as a trainee solicitor, where she works to help those more vulnerable receive the treatment they deserve.
- LPC - University of Law (2018-2019)
- GDL – University of Law (2017-2018)
- English Literature and Drama – University of East Anglia (2006-2009)
- Art Foundation - Wimbledon College of Arts (2005-2006)
- GN Law Paralegal Court of protection: July 2019 – present
- GN Law Work Experience Actions against the Police: Oct 2018 – June 2019
- Citizens Advice Gateway Assessor: Oct 2017 – Sept 2018
- Harris Academies EAL Co-ordinator: Jul 2015-Jul 2017
- Olivia Allen Language Tuition: Sep 2014 – Aug 2017
- The English Studio Language School: July 2013 – Feb 2015
- Human Rights Lawyers Association
- Young Legal Aid Lawyers
Personal interests and activities
Olivia loves to travel and experiment cooking the new dishes she’s discovered, as well as indoor climbing and learning Spanish.