Direct Dial - 020 8445 0413
Sasha Miles-Bunch is a solicitor in the mental health team at our Finchley office.
Sasha joined GN Law as a paralegal in our Tring office in November 2015 before commencing her training contract in March 2016; Sasha is a member of the Law Society Mental Health Accreditation Scheme and represents people in all proceedings before the First-tier Tribunal (Mental Health).
Sasha has also spent time in our Family department, where she primarily assisted in private child care cases, and our Community Care department where she gained experience in helping clients with their care needs assessments, financial assessments, direct payments and aftercare under section 117 of the Mental Health Act 1983 (as amended). Sasha also assisted in cases where we were instructed by the Official Solicitor.
Sasha works with a number of vulnerable clients and is dedicated to ensuring that their rights are respected and their voices are heard.
- Law LLB (Hons), University of Nottingham 2012-2015
- LPC, University of Westminster 2016-2018
- Assitant Solicitor at GN Law March 2019 - present
- Trainee Solicitor at GN Law, 2017 - 2019
- Paralegal at GN Law, 2015- 2017
- Paralegal at Simply Law Solicitors, 2015
Personal Interests and Activities
- Sasha enjoys travelling, cooking, and playing Lacrosse.