** Due to COVID-19, Steve is currently on furlough and is due to return in September 2020 **
Steve is a trainee solicitor in the Court of Protection department based in our Finchley office.
Prior to joining GN Law, Steve worked for many years at the Official Solicitor’s Office as a senior case manager conducting cases on behalf of mentality incapacitated adults in Public Law Childcare and Court of Protection Welfare proceedings. His work in the COP Team at GN Law therefore furthers his commitment to working to protect the rights of this vulnerable section of society.
- LPC University of Law 2018 – Present
- LLB (Hons) Birkbeck School of Law, University of London (2014 – 2018) (First)
- GN Law 2018 – Present
- Official Solicitor and Public Trustee 2010 – 2018
- Office of the Public Guardian 2001 – 2010
Personal Interests and Activities
- Steve enjoys spending time with his family, reading and playing the guitar in his spare time.